Cerita dari Zlin, Republik Ceko - 1st Week & Orientation Walk

February 10, 2016



Hola!



I will write today's post in English... hopefully everyone can understand :)

          So.. during my first week in Zlin I found everything is nice... everyone is trying to welcome the erasmus students which is very warm and sweet :)





         My activities during this first week is just shopping, lunch with friends, and basically that's all. Still adapting with the weather here since it's my first attempt in winter. I'm not used to wear layers of clothes and bulky coat.

          But despite the weather I love it here. Like I said in the previous post that I will definitely like how quite this city is. The annoying thing is just on Saturday stores are opened half day, and in Sunday everything is closed except Golden Apple ( Like a small plaza in the city centre here ).

I also met a lot of new friends from around the world! That sounds a bit crazy...huh? Sometimes I can hear so many languages in one place. Hahah..

To wrap it all we had an orientation walk yesterday.. It was a very long walk and I wore the wrong shoes... it was really bad..with the flu I was very sleepy the entire time.. but the walk was very informative and fun since we got some challenges in every places that we visited.

Wefie during orientation walk 



and since I had my birthday this week here, I felt a bit different because I celebrate it with new people in the new place. But surprisingly I love it.

So here are some pictures about how we spent my brithday here. :)

 with my french room-mate and neighbour 


with some girls from Indonesia, Malaysia, and Macaw too.
( They gave me a surprise cake! Xie xie ^^ )


and here is with the buddies :D 
( They gave me a suprise too! )

By now, everything is good.. I just started my class this Tuesday and it kind-a seems interesting. 
I can't wait to begin everything and be busy with the assignments!

Ok, so I think that's all for today's post.. 


Cao!







You Might Also Like

0 comments